Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Sleeping Advice Blog

Kia Ora,
In Room 1 for literacy with Mr Wiseman we have been learning about sleep, You should at least get about 9-11 hours of sleep if you dont get enough sleep you will be grumpy and bad words will come out of your mouth and that wont be good for. Here is some sleeping advice that I can give you. My friend gave me some questions to anwser and needed help with her sleep because he friends kept saying she was grumpy and I fingured out that her friends are saying that because she does not get enough sleep. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi April, this is some great advice. I really like how you have included interesting facts such as 'we spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping'. This mean that I've been sleeping for as long as you've been alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete