Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Show Not Tell


I was at the starting line,I thought I was going to faintand my legs started to feel like jelly and they locked into the spot. I really wanted to take off home or flee to the scene but I had no time to because the two blocks slammed together, and then that was it, all the Year 8 Girls sprinted off like a team.I was at the starting line,I thought I was going to faintand my legs started to feel like jelly and they locked into the spot. I really wanted to take off home or flee to the scene but I had no time to because the two blocks slammed together, and then that was it, all the Year 8 Girls sprinted off like a team.It was time for the 2nd lap and I started to sizzle like a grill and sweet was falling down my face. I was so scared because I thought I would come last BUT I came 12th, I was going to come 11th but my friend ran really fast and then she came 11th and I was angry but I was glad that I competed and that it was over.It was time for the 2nd lap and I started to sizzle like a grill and sweet was falling down my face. I was so scared because I thought I would come last BUT I came 12th, I was going to come 11th but my friend ran really fast and then she came 11th and I was angry but I was glad that I competed and that it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment