Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

My Reflection 2015

a. How do you feel about this year?  I have felt happy. Happy because  of the fun times Team 5 has had.

b. What did you find especially satisfying this year?
What I have found especially satisfying this year is Rainbow End When I went with my friends and also the amazing race it was a fun time to have with friends. Me and my group was working as a team.
c. What did you find especially frustrating/difficult this year?   What I found frustrating this year is having different teachers and also waking up early to go to school.

d. If you were to to give yourself a grade out of 10 - 10 being awesome…what would you grade yourself? Why?  10 because I have worked really hard and put effort to my work.

e. In what ways did you contribute to team 5 in 2015?
I Contribute by help fundraise money for team 5 so the can go on trips and also help the triathlon group raise money so that they can go to nappier.
f. What would you change for yourself in 2016?
I Would change being more focus on work and also finishing my work on time and being nice to people and help kids not cause fights.
g. What might you want next year’s teacher to know about you (things you’re good at)?  Helpful Girl and play more sports and participating in more things.

h. What things might you want more help with?
Finishing my work on time and also help so that I don't get grumpy.
i. What could you show your teacher from your blog to help her/him understand those things? I would post things on my blog so that I can understand more and make more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment