Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year !!! What are you doing for Christmas? I am going to My Nana Coals and Pops house in Kaiaua.

My family and I are going down there to Celebrate Christmas and Every Christmas Time me and my family go to Kaiaua and Celebrate Christmas. What I Enjoy is Seeing my Family that I have not seen in ages. Which Is Really fun and I Get to hang out with my cousins.

Then after Christmas we go back to our house the next morning and spend time family time together. After New Year for the Holiday I am going to my Aunty Jills House because I dont let my mum and dad spend time together and I am really conferrable around my aunty Jill but she won't be around she will be at work and I will be with my cousin Charlee Girl. For Christmas I am very luckly because we get a lot  of stuff.


So I would Like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Keep Safe Year 8's You Guys were the Best and Please Everyone Keep safe over the Holidays and go back to school Ready to learn and see if anymore new people come in to your school and thnx Year 8's you guys made my Year 7 Year the best.


2 comments:

  1. Hope that you are having a great start to your year, April! Unfortunately, it is pouring rain today so you may be stuck inside but, if so, you could consider joining our Summer Learning Journey. There are a number of fun activities on the website for you to complete, blog about and earn points. The students with the most points will win prizes at the end of the summer. So, please, consider logging onto the site: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/ and posting a blog about it today!

    Take care and stay safe.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope You Get A Lot Of Presents...
    And Your Friends Will Be Pleased For You To Say Be Safe Year 8's
    Everyone Will Be Pleased With This Post 😃
    Be Safe Yourself And I Hope You Had A Good Christmas
    Stay Safe
    From: Logan Hamerton
    Pirongia School

    ReplyDelete