Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

USE MY BRAIN USE MY HEART IM GOING TO BE CYBER SMART.




Mr Burt’s assmbley korea,it tells the people who are being silly to stop and use there brain,their heart and their going to be cyber smart.Mr Burt made up a korea called Use My brain use my heart and im going to be cyber smart.


Use my brain is when your going to do somthing wrong you stop
and think if its right and if its not you dont do it.Always use your brain and think what your going to do.


use my heart means when someones mean to you your going to cry. always never be in at lunch time to do your work always finnish it and everyday finnish your work so you never ever stay in at lunch.


Cyber smart means to do the right thing and not the wrong thing at all times.Always be cyber smart to a adult never ever say no to a adult only a child.

use my brain use my heart helps you be cyber smart so you dont get in trouble anymore so always be the best you can to all adults and kids.just letting you know kids do the right thing and not the wrong thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment