Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Cross Country

Yesterday after lunch I was very nervous because at 1:00 pt england school had a cross crountry. I was in Takiitumu that is Yellow.We were all dressed up in our house colours.

Then it was time for the house captions to do their chant. After the house captions done their chant it was time for the races to began.It was almost our turn first went the yr 8 boys.Yay its our turn now.The Yr 6 Girls was at the starting line.Then Mr Burt,said on your mark get set go then we raced of.

I was nervous because I thought i’ll come last but i diddent i came 8th that was good.Cross Country was fun though.I love having Cross Country.But make sure you run everyday like My Class and 6&8.We were the fittest because we still eun even though cross country is over.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work sharing your recount about the cross country April. Remember to only include one idea in each paragraph. When you start talking about the year 6 race it would be a new paragraph because you have finished talking about the house leaders.

    ReplyDelete