Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey 2016

During the ancient Olympic Games, Men's were allowed to participate In The Ancient Olympic Games But Girl's Were Not allowed. Do you think it is fair and why do you think that?

I think that was fair because Girls Could easily get hurt and the Men will get hurt but they will be strong and get over it and girls will not get over it and they will get upset.


Thank - You For Reading My Blog and Happy Holidays. Please keep reading my blog and post comments and I will try and reply to your comments. Enjoy your Holidays and Don't Forget to Help your Mum & Dad at Home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi April!

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey :) I am so happy that you have joined us this holiday! I will look forward to reading your posts and to commenting on them as I go. I hope that you have plenty of time to relax and that you are able to help your mum and dad out at home. I'm sure that you do that already :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete