Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

Tapatoru Week 5

Today tapatoru at 12.00 done a maths worksheet it was called tapatoru week 5 but is about
find number rules and use number rules in everyday situations
find missing numbers of an equation and then solve the equation

      I favorite subject is maths because it is fun and i love finding out new things like algebra & geometry and Heaps more and I has the best teachers ever

      Please leave a comment if you get to and I will be posting something on very soon.

      2 comments:

      1. Awesome work April! I really enjoyed reading through your presentation. You've shown that you understand the the algebra task. Great opening paragraph as well, you had me excited :)

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Thanks Mrs Misela and I am looking ford to my next activity

          Delete