Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

Cross Country 2015

On September the 3rd Pt England Was supposed to have their Cross Country but It rained so It got rained on till September the 7th.Guess What we had it because the sun was shining.But the yuckiest part was that their were really yucky mud puddles and it made us dirty and It was disgusting.


If you come 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Cross Country you’ll go to inter zone with everyone else who came 1st, 2nd and 3rd.WOW that will be a lot to handle they will run really fast I bet.WOW that is so amazing GO POINT ENGLAND SCHOOL!!


First was the Year 1 Boys man they were fast It is because they practiced and practiced and never gave up because they are champions. It is because they had a little run they only had to run around the gold post and then out the gate then throw the finishing line. Next was the Year 1 girls I said ooooh noo here goes my sister but the funny thing she was at home because she was sick.But her Friend Madison she came First out of the year 1 girl’s.

Third was the Year 2 boys then the Year 2 girls then so on and so on.But when It got to the Year 5 boys Yea then Next Was the Year 7 boys.Year 5 girls then Year 7 girls.Out of the Year 7 girls who game first was Elizabeth Uea,Juliet Mavea & Melenoa Vaka. WOW those girls are fast.MAN I can’t believe that.

Lastly was the Year 6 boys then the Year 8 boys then the Year 6 girls then the Year 8 girls.Last Year Elizabeth Uea,Juliet Mavea & Melenoa Vaka came 1st, 2nd and 3 rd when they were Year 6’s Man those girls are fast they did not stop they were really tired and had 4 drinks of cold water each.I would stop halfway and then walk some way and then run the rest. I game 12 me and my friend Ashley.


The best thing I liked about Cross Country is that I am proud of myself that I  didn't come last because usually I will and I didn't because I kept trying and never gave up.So If you still have to do Your Cross Country Never give up.Here is a tip chin up & shoulders back & have a straight back Please. If You give up you may come last so DON’T GIVE UP.

1 comment:

  1. Great job April! I really like that you included a recount of the entire cross country event and not just of your race.

    ReplyDelete