Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Holiday Highlight

Talofa lava My Name is April,As you can see this is My Holiday Highlit.Thank-you please leave a comment.Goodbye.

On the first day of holidays,me my mum and my sister Nyree went for a walk up the shop.About at 12:30 my sister Tamika best friends came over.Me and Nyree dident know because we thought she was coming over on Friday at 12:30 but we thought wrong.

Mahlia came over just for fun and on the last day when she went home we had a movie night and her brother ben brought her a ipad so we watched it onher ipad because mikas tv was not working so we used Mahlias ipad.Mahlia has names for all of us except mika our names are Princess Nyree Alofa,Princess Marshmallow Jade,Princess darling April and then King famours Logan and Princess oldest Tamika.


Mahlia was underneath the bed and I did not know and Mika told me to go near her and I did and I got a fright because Mahlia got my leg.My sisters best Friends Name was Mahlia Patuwai guess what she is related to Whenua Patuwai.Mahlia stay for four days and three nights.

I felt happy because it was it was a great holiday just because of Mahlia when she went home it was boring because we all had nothing to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment