Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

My mum and Aunty

This is all about my mum and my aunty.

My Mum
My mum’s name is Rachael,She likes cooking and baking things for us. Somtimes my mum Rachael gives my brother and sisters $2 on a Friday. When my mum is happy she is a soft big duckling and somtimes my mum is a nice person.

My Aunty
My aunt’s name is Jillian she is a very nice person,If it is your birthday she will take you to the movies if she knows you.My Auntie Jillian does the dishes when my mum and dad says we have to do the dishes.My Auntie is a very nice person.My Auntie will cook dinner and bake for us.




1 comment:

  1. These are the things I need to do like a Year 6 writing?

    1.I don't need my senteces to make sense
    2.Full stops and Captial letters for senteces that only have 1 main Idea
    3.Complex deatalied senences as well as simple senteces
    4. Juciy Words
    From April Edwards

    ReplyDelete