Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

MyHoliday Highlight

On Saturday after dinner My family and I went  to get in the car to go somewhere. First we went to get chips then we showed up and at the Pt England reserve there was music going on until the sun went down. But it was  time to relax and watch the movie.



Guess what! The movie was Wrect ralph and it was funny. When everyone has a 30th anverseriy for fix it felix because he had a gold medal but Wralph didn’t he tryed to get a medal and when it was half way though the move he got the medal. Then he went to sugar rush and lost the medal. Next Wralph ran into a little girl she was very anoying she saw the gold medal so she got it.

When the movie was finnished my family and I went home because my brother was so anoying because logan was so tired.

So we went home and did some sparklers but I was worried because my brother hasen’t done them in along time.

No comments:

Post a Comment