Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Cool Ambury Farm

This is my ambury Farm that I did please leave a comment and Hope you like My Writing.

Yay I was so excoted for our trip to ambury Farm I liked our group because when we got there we had Morning tea straight away.I had a good Morning tea because I had a chocolate chip Muffin and Matius Mum gave her group some Crakers so that was all and I was so Full.

Straight affter we finnished our moring tea we put our bags away saftely  and we went in the hall and debbie and she told us lotts of stuff.When debbie finnshed talking we played a game in our group and when we finnished our game we sat back on the sacks the sacks were cool because they were itchiey to other people and it was only s little bit itchey to me and other people who were by me. aftter we finnished with dibbie we split up in three groups and went off to go feed other animals first group went to go feed the animals and the secound group went to go see the  cows and the last group went to go with jeanie to go look at the sheep and see how it is shaved.Well I liked ambury farm because it is fun you can met new people and the kids Mums and dads.





No comments:

Post a Comment