Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Aladdin

 

Long time ago there lived a boy called Aladdin.he lived with his widow mother and they lived in a small village in china.They were both very poor because they did not have eany money to my food.Life was hard for them.


One day they saw a strange man was searching for Aladdin he came to see Addin.He felt someone tap on his shoulder he said I am you father’s brother.I am your long lost uncle.’’Can you take me to see you Mother’’? Aftter they  saw his  mother,His uncle need Aladdin’s help to go down a hole and go and get an odd rusty lamp.

When Aladdin climbed down the hole, he was surrounded by treasure like gold, Sapphires, rubies, Pearls, Diamonds and Jewls. When he found the lamp the uncle said ‘’give me the lamp’’ but Aladdin refused. The uncle was furious, so he closed the hole up with a stone and Aladdin was trapped inside.

1 comment:

  1. You've worked so hard on your writing April. I am so proud of you! Well done!

    ReplyDelete