Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

My weekend

In the weekend my family and I went to starship because my aunt  Rachel  was having a baby and it was a girl and her name is jessie may.She was so cute and I was aloud to hold her when I go see her and I had to change her bum.On sunday she stayed at my house and Me and my sister mika and nyree and April went to church and I saw jalen and Jordan and noah.We were having a camp on saturday and sunday the 25 and 26 of may.It was 1 night and 2 days. And their were lots of saf and heaps of fun games and we even get to stay up until 1.00.And before we go to bed Mrs Clark reads the  bible.






2 comments:

  1. You are a good cousin April for changing your baby cousin Jessie May's nappy. Great recount about your weekend. Keep up the wonderful writing.

    ReplyDelete