Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Easter break


On Thursday after school I went to my Auntie Lee and Uncle Alex’s in Manukau city, just past the shops. We saw four puppies and they didn't have an owner with them so we took them with us in our car. They were really cold so I put a blanket on them. When we got to our aunties and uncles place, we took them out and put them inside and they were warm. The puppies were white, black and brown. They were really snuggly. My sisters and I got to hold the puppies for a little while too.

My family got lots of chocolate Easter eggs so we ate them when we got back home. We eat them straight after dinner and school. They were really big and some are small and tiny. Our family then went to our auntie Jillian and uncle Reno’s  because we had a barbeque for my cousin Charlie’s birthday. They live our in west Auckland. It was for her 18th  birthday. She had an ice cream cake because it was too late to make a cake instead. We had chocolate chip ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, that was for the birthday girl and some kids and adult. It was really yummy and we had a nice day.

By April

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a busy Easter Break April. I'm glad that you had lots of fun and Easter eggs too. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete